I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by T.D. Nicholls…thank-you T.D.! 🙂
Here is what I have to do to receive this title.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Once again, thank-you, T.D.
- Include a link to their blog.
If you haven’t checked out my friends amusing, interesting and inspiring page than hurry-up man and get on it!
Thoughts from a Cafe’
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Well, I am still a new blogger so, I will do my best to provide 15!Here are some of the coolest people I’ve found thus far.
- The Urge To Wonder
- The Little Leaf
- Ode To Capitalism
- The Ryan Stevens
- The Weddington Adventures
- Brian Gaynor Photography
- Last Great Ape
- Courting Madness
- Everywhere Once
- Cookie Cutter Art
- Leanne Cole Photography
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.Well, T.D. Nicholls (http://goodoldworld.wordpress.com/) here goes!
- I find inspiration in everyday things.
- I like pondering the deeper meaning of things, the hows and whys of it all.
- I don’t like shopping, and at times I think there are too many products to choose from.
- I love all music and art.
- I have to wear socks to bed.
- I like the smell of skunks and gasoline, not mixed together…what you think I’m some kind of a nut?!
- If I had to pick one place in the world that I would like to visit, it would be England!